When the unexpected happens, Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) takes over. MBP is an extended warranty provided by Route 66 to protect your vehicle in the event of a breakdown. By purchasing this protection, you will give yourself added piece of mind that if a breakdown occurs, you will not have large repair bills to pay for. This coverage can be purchased at any time and can be added to your loan or paid out of pocket.
Here are some of the benefits of this coverage:
- No out of pocket expenses. There is no deductible for the protection, therefore, you don’t have to pay anything at the time of repair.
- Repairs can be made at any ASE certified repair facility.
- 30 Day “Free Look” – cancel for any reason within the first 30 days and get a full refund.
- Emergency Roadside Service included (up to $50 per incident)
- Lock-out Service
- Jump Starting
- Fuel Delivery
- Rental Car Allowance – amount varies per plan
- Battery Coverage (Easy Street and Main Street plans)
- Repair or Replace your battery one time during the contract period (up to $65)
For additional information or to purchase Mechanical Breakdown coverage, contact our Lending Department at (630) 859-2276.