Married Applicants: May apply for a separate account.
Individual Credit: You must complete the Applicant section about yourself and the Other section about your spouse if:
Are you interested in having your loan protected? If you answer "yes", the credit union will disclose the cost to protect your loan. The
protection is voluntary and does not affect your loan approval. In order for your loan to be
covered, you will need to sign a separate application that explains the terms and conditions.
Notice: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be
Revealed if you do not choose to have it considered.
If employed less than five years
Name and address of nearest relative not living with you
1. Are you a u.s. citizen or permanent resident alien? *
2. Do you currently have any outstanding judgments or have you ever filed for bankruptcy, had a debt adjustment plan confirmed under chapter 13, had property foreclosed upon or repossessed in the last 7 years, or been a party in a lawsuit?
3. Is your income likely to decline in the next two years? *
4. Are you a co-maker, co-signer or guarantor on any loan not listed above? *
OHIO RESIDENTS ONLY: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
WISCONSIN RESIDENTS ONLY: (1) No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under Section 766.59, or court decree under Section 766.70 will adversely affect the rights of the Credit Union unless the Credit Union is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree, or has actual knowledge of its terms, before the credit is granted or the account is opened. (2) Please sign if you are not applying for this account or loan with your spouse. The credit being applied for, if granted, will be incurred in the interest of the marriage or family of the undersigned.
* I/We promise that everything you have stated in this application is correct to the best of your knowledge and that the above information is a complete listing of what you owe. If there are any important changes you will notify us in writing immediately. You authorize the Credit Union to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for credit and for any update, increase, renewal, extension or collection of the credit received. You understand that the Credit Union will rely on the information in this application and your credit report to make its decision. If you request, the Credit Union will tell you the name and address of any credit bureau from which it received a credit report on you. It is a crime to willfully and deliberately provide incomplete or incorrect information in this application.